EC Wear is an online store where you can find convenient clothing for Elimination Communication that reflects the following values:
- All clothing sold at EC Wear is made in the USA or fair-trade. You see in each product description where each article of clothing is made, so you can feel good knowing that nobody was exploited in sewing your baby’s clothes.
- EC Wear supports small businesses and the local economy. We have supported work-at-home-mom seamstresses and work-at-home-mom made clothing from the beginning, and we source third-party products such as our office supplies from small and medium-size businesses as much as possible.
- When we began manufacturing our own line of specialty clothing for Elimination Communication, we carefully chose a small, family-run, local sewing contractor to produce L’il Baby Chaps™, rECtangles™ and other EC Wear brand clothing with high quality and integrity.
- We offer a variety of fabric choices to meet different needs and budgets, and offering organic clothing is a high priority. EC Wear strives to bring you a selection of clothing in natural fibers including organic cotton, and wool, which have the least possible negative impact on our environment.
- We are committed to running an eco-friendly and sustainable business. We use recycled and repurposed office supplies, equipment, and furniture, and prioritize the environment in our green shipping practices. We also recycle or compost virtually all waste generated in our business operations.
- We make it easy for you to shop for practical baby clothing you need to keep your baby warm, dry, and snuggled close to you, saving you time researching your ethical buying decisions. We know new parents don’t have hours to spend researching every single product they want to buy, so we did the work for you. You can shop here with confidence, knowing that everything you buy at EC Wear is sweatshop free and eco-friendly.